The Cyclone II 3600W Gutter Vacuum is the perfect addition to your commercial cleaning arsenal. This machine has three motors that delivers a total of 3600W, this vacuum can handle even the toughest gutter cleaning jobs. Made with high-quality stainless steel material, it is built to last and can hold up to 20 gallons of debris.
This gutter vacuum has a 16-foot standard hose that allows it to reach even the most difficult gutter spots. The kit also includes 20-foot lightweight aerospace-grade aluminum poles and a heavy-duty carry bag, allowing you to transport your tool easily. The carry bag is made of abrasion-resistant polyester and has a double wall construction to keep your poles safe from wear and tear.
This machine features a bypass cooling system, ensuring that it stays cool and performs efficiently. With a water lift of 94.56 inches and an air flow of 379.82 cfm, this vacuum can tackle any debris that's clogging up your gutters. Weighing in at 57 pounds, it's easy to maneuver and comes with a 28-foot cable length, giving you plenty of space to move around.
Overall, the Cyclone II 3600W Gutter Vacuum is a must-have for any commercial cleaning professional who wants to get the job done quickly and efficiently. Its powerful motors, durable construction, and lightweight design make it the ideal tool for any gutter cleaning job.
- Cyclone II 3600W Stainless Steel Gutter Vacuum
- (5) 4 Foot Aluminum Poles w/Accessories Kit
- Gutter Pole Bag
Cyclone II 3600W CVS76-3 Vacuum Features:
- Easy Draining: Cyclone 3600W Gutter Vacuum comes with a built in drain plug and hose that allows you to quickly and easily drain water from the tank without any need to tip the machine.
- Powerful Motor: powered by 3 two-stage 1200w motors, the Cyclone 3600W Gutter Vacuum is ideal for contractors looking for a powerful machine that can handle tough gutter cleaning tasks with ease.
- Large Tank Capacity: With a 20-gallon, 22 gauge stainless steel tank, this vacuum cleaner can handle large volumes of debris before needing to be emptied.
- Reusable HEPA Filter: High-performance HEPA (dust) filter prevents inddor and outdoor dust and particulates from blocking the motor, ensuring consistent power and suction.
- Powerful Side Inlet: a 2.8" ID side inlet that creates a cyclonic air effect, providing powerful suction and efficient debris removal.
- Metal Debris Deflector: The vacuum cleaner features a deflector that protects the head, on entry the debris swirls around the tank and falls to the bottom.
- Easy Maneuverability: The vacuum is equipped with all-terrain, pneumatic back wheels and locking front casters, allowing for easy movement during use.
- Sturdy Steel Frame: With a robust steel frame with handles, this vacuum cleaner is built to last and withstand the rigors of heavy-duty use.
- Strong, Flexible Hose: The polypropylene hose is designed to be tangle-free, ensuring smooth, snag-free and hassle-free operation.
- Heavy Gauge 240V Power Cord: The vacuum cleaner features a 240V NEMA 28-foot heavy gauge power cord.
NOTE: CAN ONLY BE USED WITH A GAS POWERED GENERATOR: RECOMMENDED - MIN 6500 Watts PEAK, 30 AMP ELECTRICAL SOURCE WITH 4 PRONG NEMA PUSH AND TWIST SOCKET
Aluminum Pole Kit Features
- Durable Material: Made of Aerospace Aluminum
- Easy to Use:Tapered ends for easy assembly
Large Selection of Adaptors: Multiple adaptors and tips
- 4 x Quick Release Clamps
- 2 x Circlips
- 1 x 135 Degrees Silicone Angled Head
- 3 x Connection Silicone Pole to Hose Adapters (2" - 2", 2" - 2 1/4" and 2" - 1 3/4") to fit most standard wet/dry vacuums.
- 1 x Narrow Cleaning Head / Nozzle
- 1 x Wide Cleaning Head / Nozzle
Pole Bag Features:
- Well Made: Double wall construction with abrasion resistant polyester material.
- Large Hold: Fits a complete 40' pole kit and accessories with room for two additional poles too.
- Extra Storage: Large accessories pouch to keep all your brackets, tools, silicone elbows and cuff inside
- Durable: Plastic inner liner to protect top and bottom from excessive wear.
- Size: Overall Dimensions: 56" x 16" x 18"
|Model||Cyclone II Triple 3600|
|Tank Capacity||20 Gallons (76L)|
|Rated Power||3600W (3x 1200W)|
|Rated Voltage||220-240V (Generator Required)|
|Normal Frequency||50Hz / 60Hz|
|Water Lift;||94.56 inches|
|Air Flow||2840 gallons/minute|
|Tank Material||22 Gauge Stainless Steel|
Aluminum Pole Specifications:
|Max Length||20 feet|
|Length Per Pole||4 feet|
|Weight Per Pole||1.6 lbs|
Pole Bag Specifications:
|Poles Supported||Fits up to a 40 foot pole kit|
|Accessory Pouch||15" x 11" x 2"|
|Interior||Plastic inner liner|
|Overall Dimensions||56" x 16" x 18"|
Bob Daly - Southport Gutter Cleaners
Much safer than using a ladder to clean gutters for my clients
John Keely - Johnny Raingutter & Rooftop Cleaning
Changed the way we operate, safer and more effective cleaning.... all at ground level.
Replaced our expensive, time consuming cherry pickers and scaffolding.