The Cyclone II 3600W Gutter Vacuum is the perfect solution for commercial gutter cleaning needs. This machine has three motors that delivers a total of 3600W suction power, and has a huge tank capacity of 20 gallons, making it ideal for extended use. The vacuum's polypropylene construction ensures durability and long-lasting performance.
This gutter cleaning machine includes a 16-foot standard hose to reach even the most difficult areas. Additionally, this kit contains 40-foot carbon fiber clamping gutter poles, allowing you to clean gutters without ever leaving the ground. The clamped carbon fiber poles are extremely strong and long-lasting, making them ideal for extended use.
The included carry bag for gutter poles and accessories makes transporting your poles and accessories simple. This heavy-duty holdall has a double-wall design, abrasion-resistant polyester material, top and side handles, and a padded shoulder strap to keep your equipment safe and easy to transport.
This powerful gutter cleaning vacuum has a voltage of 240 and a cooling system that utilizes by-pass technology. With a waterlift of 94.56 inches and an air flow rate of 379.82 cfm, this machine is a powerful tool for commercial gutter cleaning needs. At 57 pounds and with a cable length of 28 feet, the Cyclone II 3600W Gutter Vacuum is easy to maneuver and operate.
- Cyclone II 3600W Polypropylene Gutter Vacuum
- (10) 4 Foot Clamping Carbon Fiber Poles
- Pole Accessories Kit
- Gutter Pole Bag
Cyclone II 3600W CVP76-3 Vacuum Features:
- Easy Draining: Cyclone 3600W Gutter Vacuum comes with a built in drain plug and hose that allows you to quickly and easily drain water from the tank without any need to tip the machine.
- Powerful Motor: powered by 3 two-stage 1200w motors, the Cyclone 3600W Gutter Vacuum is ideal for contractors looking for a powerful machine that can handle tough gutter cleaning tasks with ease.
- Large Tank Capacity: With a 20-gallon, dent and corrosion resistant polypropylene tank, this vacuum cleaner can handle large volumes of debris before needing to be emptied.
- Reusable HEPA Filter: High-performance HEPA (dust) filter prevents inddor and outdoor dust and particulates from blocking the motor, ensuring consistent power and suction.
- Powerful Side Inlet: a 2.8" ID side inlet that creates a cyclonic air effect, providing powerful suction and efficient debris removal.
- Metal Debris Deflector: The vacuum cleaner features a deflector that protects the head, on entry the debris swirls around the tank and falls to the bottom.
- Easy Maneuverability: The vacuum is equipped with all-terrain, pneumatic back wheels and locking front casters, allowing for easy movement during use.
- Sturdy Steel Frame: With a robust steel frame with handles, this vacuum cleaner is built to last and withstand the rigors of heavy-duty use.
- Strong, Flexible Hose: The polypropylene hose is designed to be tangle-free, ensuring smooth, snag-free and hassle-free operation.
- Heavy Gauge 240V Power Cord: The vacuum cleaner features a 240V NEMA 28-foot heavy gauge power cord.
NOTE: CAN ONLY BE USED WITH A GAS POWERED GENERATOR: RECOMMENDED - MIN 6500 Watts PEAK, 30 AMP ELECTRICAL SOURCE WITH 4 PRONG NEMA PUSH AND TWIST SOCKET
Carbon Clamped Pole Kit Features
- Durable Material: Made of 24 TON Carbon Fiber
- Easy to Use:Easy fit clamp ends for quick set up and tear down
Large Selection of Adaptors: Multiple adaptors and tips
- 1 x 135 Degrees Silicone Angled Head
- 3 x Connection Silicone Pole to Hose Adapters (2" - 2", 2" - 2 1/4" and 2" - 1 3/4") to fit most standard wet/dry vacuums.
- 1 x Narrow Cleaning Head / Nozzle
- 1 x Wide Cleaning Head / Nozzle
Pole Bag Features:
- Well Made: Double wall construction with abrasion resistant polyester material.
- Large Hold: Fits a complete 40' pole kit and accessories with room for two additional poles too.
- Extra Storage: Large accessories pouch to keep all your brackets, tools, silicone elbows and cuff inside
- Durable: Plastic inner liner to protect top and bottom from excessive wear.
- Size: Overall Dimensions: 56" x 16" x 18"
Cyclone II 3600W Polypropylene Gutter Vacuum Specifications
|Model||Cyclone II Triple 3600|
|Tank Capacity||20 Gallons (76L)|
|Rated Power||3600W (3x 1200W)|
|Rated Voltage||220-240V (Generator Required)|
|Normal Frequency||50Hz / 60Hz|
|Water Lift;||94.56 inches|
|Air Flow||2840 gallons/minute|
|Tank Material||Dent Resistant Polypropylene|
Carbon Fiber Clamping Pole Specifications
|Length Per Pole||4 Feet|
|Weight Per Pole||16.5oz|
|Top (Clamp End) Inside Dimension||1.95" (49.6mm)|
|Top (Clamp End) Outside Dimension||2.08" (53mm)|
|Bottom Inside Dimension||1.83" (46.4mm)|
|Bottom Outside Dimension||1.94" (49.5mm)|
Pole Storage Bag Specifications:
|Poles Supported||Fits up to a 40 foot pole kit|
|Accessory Pouch||15" x 11" x 2"|
|Interior||Plastic inner liner|
|Overall Dimensions||56" x 16" x 18"|
Bob Daly - Southport Gutter Cleaners
Much safer than using a ladder to clean gutters for my clients
John Keely - Johnny Raingutter & Rooftop Cleaning
Changed the way we operate, safer and more effective cleaning.... all at ground level.
Replaced our expensive, time consuming cherry pickers and scaffolding.