The Cyclone II 3600W Gutter Vacuum is the ultimate cleaning solution for commercial use. This machine has three powerful motors that delivers a total of 3600W suction power. It has a high waterlift of 94.56 inches and air flow of 379.82 cubic feet per minute, it quickly and effectively captures clogs such as leaves and twigs from gutters without the use of a ladder.
The gutter vacuum machine comes with a 16-foot standard hose. The kit also includes 20-foot carbon fiber clamping gutter poles and an accessory bag. The carbon fiber poles are lightweight yet durable, allowing for easy maneuverability while withstanding heavy use. The included carry bag for gutter poles and accessories is made of double-wall construction and abrasion-resistant polyester material, providing excellent protection against wear and tear. The bag also features top and side handles, as well as a padded shoulder strap for easy transportation.
This gutter cleaning machine has a huge 20-gallon tank capacity, weighs 57 pounds, and is composed of durable polypropylene material, allowing enough space for debris collection. The machine's bypass cooling system ensures that it runs smoothly and efficiently, making it perfect for extended usage.
With a NEMA 4 prong power cable length of 28 feet, this machine offers maximum flexibility for accessing hard-to-reach areas. Whether you're a professional cleaning service or a business owner looking to maintain your property, the Cyclone II 3600W Gutter Vacuum is a powerful and efficient tool that gets the job done.
- Cyclone II 3600W Polypropylene Gutter Vacuum
- (5) 4 Foot Clamping Carbon Fiber Poles
- Pole Accessories Kit
- Gutter Pole Bag
Cyclone II 3600W CVP76-3 Vacuum Features:
- Easy Draining: Cyclone 3600W Gutter Vacuum comes with a built in drain plug and hose that allows you to quickly and easily drain water from the tank without any need to tip the machine.
- Powerful Motor: powered by 3 two-stage 1200w motors, the Cyclone 3600W Gutter Vacuum is ideal for contractors looking for a powerful machine that can handle tough gutter cleaning tasks with ease.
- Large Tank Capacity: With a 20-gallon, dent and corrosion resistant polypropylene tank, this vacuum cleaner can handle large volumes of debris before needing to be emptied.
- Reusable HEPA Filter: High-performance HEPA (dust) filter prevents inddor and outdoor dust and particulates from blocking the motor, ensuring consistent power and suction.
- Powerful Side Inlet: a 2.8" ID side inlet that creates a cyclonic air effect, providing powerful suction and efficient debris removal.
- Metal Debris Deflector: The vacuum cleaner features a deflector that protects the head, on entry the debris swirls around the tank and falls to the bottom.
- Easy Maneuverability: The vacuum is equipped with all-terrain, pneumatic back wheels and locking front casters, allowing for easy movement during use.
- Sturdy Steel Frame: With a robust steel frame with handles, this vacuum cleaner is built to last and withstand the rigors of heavy-duty use.
- Strong, Flexible Hose: The polypropylene hose is designed to be tangle-free, ensuring smooth, snag-free and hassle-free operation.
- Heavy Gauge 240V Power Cord: The vacuum cleaner features a 240V NEMA 28-foot heavy gauge power cord.
NOTE: CAN ONLY BE USED WITH A GAS POWERED GENERATOR: RECOMMENDED - MIN 6500 Watts PEAK, 30 AMP ELECTRICAL SOURCE WITH 4 PRONG NEMA PUSH AND TWIST SOCKET
Carbon Clamped Pole Kit Features
- Durable Material: Made of 24 TON Carbon Fiber
- Easy to Use:Easy fit clamp ends for quick set up and tear down
Large Selection of Adaptors: Multiple adaptors and tips
- 1 x 135 Degrees Silicone Angled Head
- 3 x Connection Silicone Pole to Hose Adapters (2" - 2", 2" - 2 1/4" and 2" - 1 3/4") to fit most standard wet/dry vacuums.
- 1 x Narrow Cleaning Head / Nozzle
- 1 x Wide Cleaning Head / Nozzle
Pole Bag Features:
- Well Made: Double wall construction with abrasion resistant polyester material.
- Large Hold: Fits a complete 40' pole kit and accessories with room for two additional poles too.
- Extra Storage: Large accessories pouch to keep all your brackets, tools, silicone elbows and cuff inside
- Durable: Plastic inner liner to protect top and bottom from excessive wear.
- Size: Overall Dimensions: 56" x 16" x 18"
Cyclone II 3600W Polypropylene Gutter Vacuum Specifications
|Model||Cyclone II Triple 3600|
|Tank Capacity||20 Gallons (76L)|
|Rated Power||3600W (3x 1200W)|
|Rated Voltage||220-240V (Generator Required)|
|Normal Frequency||50Hz / 60Hz|
|Water Lift;||94.56 inches|
|Air Flow||2840 gallons/minute|
|Tank Material||Dent Resistant Polypropylene|
Carbon Fiber Clamping Pole Specifications
|Length Per Pole||4 Feet|
|Weight Per Pole||16.5oz|
|Top (Clamp End) Inside Dimension||1.95" (49.6mm)|
|Top (Clamp End) Outside Dimension||2.08" (53mm)|
|Bottom Inside Dimension||1.83" (46.4mm)|
|Bottom Outside Dimension||1.94" (49.5mm)|
Pole Storage Bag Specifications:
|Poles Supported||Fits up to a 40 foot pole kit|
|Accessory Pouch||15" x 11" x 2"|
|Interior||Plastic inner liner|
|Overall Dimensions||56" x 16" x 18"|
Bob Daly - Southport Gutter Cleaners
Much safer than using a ladder to clean gutters for my clients
John Keely - Johnny Raingutter & Rooftop Cleaning
Changed the way we operate, safer and more effective cleaning.... all at ground level.
Replaced our expensive, time consuming cherry pickers and scaffolding.