We've combined our mobile domestic wet/dry vacuums with a great set of multi purpose high reach aluminum pole kits to give you the versatility of a powerful vacuum with an extended reach. With this kit you can clean your garage or shop as well as cleaning gutters and other hard to reach areas around your home without the use or ladders. Clean those gutters and high sills while standing safely on the ground.
The Cyclone 2400W Gutter Vacuum is an ideal tool to maintain clean and unobstructed gutters. This robust vacuum is constructed with stainless steel and has two powerful motors. It comes with a 16-foot hose that makes it effortless to reach all corners of the gutter system. The gutter vacuum has a total tank capacity of 13 gallons, weighs 57.5 pounds, and includes a cooling by-pass system that ensures it remains cool, even during extended use. The Cyclone 2400W Gutter Vacuum is capable of handling even the most challenging gutter cleaning tasks, with an impressive water lift of 88.65 inches and an air flow rate of 200.22 cfm. Additionally, it has a cable length of 28 feet, providing ample room for maneuvering.
This package includes lightweight aerospace grade aluminum poles that are 20 feet long and weigh only 1 pound and 6 ounces each. The kit comes with a sturdy carry bag that protects the poles and accessories from damage during transportation. The bag features double wall construction, abrasion-resistant polyester material, and top and side handles, as well as a padded shoulder strap for added comfort.
The Cyclone 2400W Gutter Vacuum is designed for household use, and its robust motors, stainless steel construction, and lightweight aluminum poles make it the ultimate solution for keeping your home and gutters clean.
(1) Cyclone 2400W CVS50-2 Wet/Dry Vacuum
(5) 4' Aerospace Aluminum Poles (4 tapered, 1 straight)
(1) Gutter Pole Bag
(1) Pole Accessory Kit
Cyclone 2400W CVS50-2 Vacuum Features
- Easy Draining: Cyclone 2400W Gutter Vacuum comes with a built in drain plug that allows you to quickly and easily drain water from the tank without any need to tip the machine.
- Powerful Motor: With 120V power, the Cyclone 2400W Gutter Vacuum is ideal for homeowners looking for a powerful cleaning machine that can handle tough gutter cleaning tasks with ease.
- Large Tank Capacity: With a 13-gallon, 22 gauge stainless steel tank, this vacuum cleaner can handle large volumes of debris before needing to be emptied.
- Reusable Filter: High-performance filter prevents indoor and outdoor dust and particulates from blocking the motor, ensuring consistent power and suction.
- Powerful Side Inlet: a 2.8" ID side inlet that creates a cyclonic air effect, providing powerful suction and efficient debris removal.
- Metal Debris Deflector: The vacuum cleaner features a deflector that protects the head, on entry the debris swirls around the tank and falls to the bottom.
- Easy Maneuverability: The vacuum is equipped with smooth rotating back and locking front casters, allowing for easy movement during use.
- Sturdy Steel Frame: With a robust steel frame base, this vacuum cleaner is built to last and withstand the rigors of heavy-duty use.
- Strong, Flexible Hose: The polypropylene hose is designed to be tangle-free, ensuring smooth, snag-free and hassle-free operation.
- Heavy Gauge Domestic Power Cord: The vacuum cleaner features a 28-foot 120V heavy gauge power cord, giving you the flexibility to move around without having to unplug and replug the machine.
Aluminum Pole Kit Features
- Made of Aerospace Aluminum
- Tapered ends for easy assembly
- Multiple adaptors and tips
- 4 x Quick Release Clamps
- 2 x Circlips
- 1 x 135 Degrees Silicone Angled Head
- 3 x Connection Silicone Pole to Hose Adapters (2" - 2", 2" - 2 1/4" and 2" - 1 3/4") to fit most standard wet/dry vacuums.
- 1 x Narrow Cleaning Head / Nozzle
- 1 x Wide Cleaning Head / Nozzle
CVS50-2 Vacuum Specifications
|number of motors||2|
|volt V:||110 - 120|
|Frequency Hz:||50 / 60|
|P max (W):||2400|
|P (W) Waterlift (inches):||88.65|
|Air Flow (cfm):||200.22|
|LPA sonorus 3mt (dB(A)):||67|
|Total Tank Capacity:||50|
|Cable Length (ft):||28|
|Tank Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Tank Thickness:||22 gauge / 0.07mm|
Aluminum Pole Specifications:
|Max Length||20 feet|
|Length Per Pole||4 feet|
|Weight Per Pole||1.6 lbs|
Pole Bag Specifications:
|Poles Supported||Fits up to a 40 foot pole kit|
|Accessory Pouch||15" x 11" x 2"|
|Interior||Plastic inner liner|
|Overall Dimensions||56" x 16" x 18"|
Bob Daly - Southport Gutter Cleaners
Much safer than using a ladder to clean gutters for my clients
John Keely - Johnny Raingutter & Rooftop Cleaning
Changed the way we operate, safer and more effective cleaning.... all at ground level.
Replaced our expensive, time consuming cherry pickers and scaffolding.