The 16 Gallon Gutter Vac with 40 Foot Carbon Clamping Poles is the great solution for debris-free gutter cleaning without using ladders. Gutter cleaning just got easier with this 16 Gallon Gutter Vacuum. Its 3600-watt 3 x motor provides incredible suction power, perfect for removing clogs and debris from the gutters quickly and easily. The vacuum has a heavy-duty steel frame with cushion rear wheels and locking front castors, making it easy to move around on rough terrain and lock in place. The vacuum's dust filter is removable and washable for easy cleaning. With the addition of our heavy duty carbon clamping poles, you will be able to safely clean up to 3 stories high, all while standing firmly on the ground. The carbon fiber poles provide you the strength and durability needed to clean the toughest debris, while their light weight, each pole only weighs 16.5oz, makes them easy to use and transport. The 2" wide, 50 foot long wire reinforced hose is a great addition to the standard gutter vacuum hose. The width allows more airflow and more suction, and the added length makes it easier to reach those inaccessible areas. The hose comes with the inlet connector and silicone tip, so you can easily add it to your vacuum and pole set. This combo provides an ideal solution for your gutter cleaning needs.
NOTE: CAN ONLY BE USED WITH A GAS POWERED GENERATOR: RECOMMENDED - MIN 6500 Watts PEAK, 30 AMP ELECTRICAL SOURCE WITH 4 PRONG NEMA PUSH AND TWIST SOCKET
Wet/Dry Gutter Vacuum / GPV3600-60L
- INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH GUTTER VACUUM - This gutter vacuum features a 3600-watt 3 x motor that provides incredible suction power, making it perfect for cleaning gutters quickly and easily.
- EASY MOVEMENT - The heavy-duty steel frame trolley with cushion wheels and castors makes it easy to move around, while the dust filter is removable and washable for easy cleaning.
- HUGE CAPACITY - With a 16 gallon capacity, this gutter vacuum can handle large jobs quickly and easily. It's perfect for cleaning gutters on residential and commercial buildings.
Carbon Clamping Poles
- WIDENED CONNECTION END - The wider clamping end provides a perfect fit, ensuring a safe and stable cleaning experience.
- NONSLIP POLE - The nonslip pole surface prevents slipping during cleaning, as well as provides comfort and grip when using the pole.
- LOCKING MECHANISM - A locking mechanism allows you to lock the pole at different levels so that it is easier to reach certain heights.
- CORROSION RESISTANT - The carbon fiber is corrosion-resistant, keeping your poles looking like new for years to come
- LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN - The lightweight construction allows you to easily use the poles for extended periods of time with reduced fatigue.
50 Foot Hi-Flex Hose
- DURABLE HOSE - Made with a wire reinforcement, this hose is built to last. The inlet connector and silicone tip make it easy to attach to your vacuum cleaner
- 3 x 1200 Watt Bypass Motors (220 - 240 Volt) / 30 Amp
- 16 Gallon Stainless Steel Tank
- Heavy Duty Steel Frame Trolley With Cushion Wheels & Castors
- Tipping Chassis for Easy Emptying
- Locking Front Castors
- 35 foot NEMA power Cord
- 20 foot Suction Hose
- Removable Washable "Easy-Clean" Dust Filter (Dry use)
- Accessories:- Stainless Floor Wand, Dry Floor Nozzle, Wet Floor Nozzle, Crevice Tool, Dust Brush
- 12 Month Warranty
POLE KIT INCLUDES
- 10 x 4 foot clamping poles
- 135 degree Silicone U-Bend
- Aluminum Angled Nozzle
- Aluminum Straight Nozzle
- 3 Silicone Hose Adaptors
Classic 16 Gallon
3600W (3x 1200W)
220-240V (Generator Required)
50Hz / 60Hz
|Length Per Pole||4 Feet|
|Weight Per Pole||16.5oz|
|Top (Clamp End) Inside Dimension||1.95" (49.6mm)|
|Top (Clamp End) Outside Dimension||2.08" (53mm)|
|Bottom Inside Dimension||1.83" (46.4mm)|
|Bottom Outside Dimension||1.94" (49.5mm)|
Bob Daly - Southport Gutter Cleaners
Much safer than using a ladder to clean gutters for my clients
John Keely - Johnny Raingutter & Rooftop Cleaning
Changed the way we operate, safer and more effective cleaning.... all at ground level.
Replaced our expensive, time consuming cherry pickers and scaffolding.