The Cyclone II 3600W Gutter Vacuum is a top-of-the-line cleaning solution for commercial properties. With its powerful 3 motors and stainless steel construction, it's built to last the challenges of extended use. This vacuum has a total tank capacity of 20 gallons, ensuring that you won't have to frequently stop and empty it out. The tank comes with a convenient bottom drain system that allows you to easily drain liquid from the tank without having to remove the motor head and tip the machine.
With a power output of 3600W, this gutter vacuum delivers impressive performance, boasting a waterlift of 94.56 inches and an air flow of 379.82 cfm. The by-pass cooling system ensures that the machine stays cool even during prolonged use. The vacuum requires voltage of 240 and will require a gas powered generator to operate.
The kit comes with the 40 foot carbon fiber clamping gutter poles, providing a safe and efficient way to clean gutters without having to leave the ground. The clamped carbon fiber poles are incredibly strong and durable, and can easily reach the highest gutters. The Carry Bag for Gutter Poles and Accessories which is also included in this kit is a heavy-duty holdall, designed to protect your poles and accessories from wear and tear during transport.
Weighing in at 57 pounds and with a cable length of 28 feet, this vacuum is easy to maneuver and transport. The machine also comes with a 16 foot standard hose, providing ample length for cleaning gutters in hard-to-reach areas.
Invest in the Cyclone II 3600W Gutter Vacuum for a powerful, durable, and efficient solution to your commercial gutter cleaning needs.
- Cyclone II 3600W Stainless Steel Gutter Vacuum
- (10) 4 Foot Clamping Carbon Fiber Poles
- Pole Accessories Kit
- Gutter Pole Bag
Cyclone II 3600W CVS76-3 Vacuum Features:
- Easy Draining: Cyclone 3600W Gutter Vacuum comes with a built in drain plug and hose that allows you to quickly and easily drain water from the tank without any need to tip the machine.
- Powerful Motor: powered by 3 two-stage 1200w motors, the Cyclone 3600W Gutter Vacuum is ideal for contractors looking for a powerful machine that can handle tough gutter cleaning tasks with ease.
- Large Tank Capacity: With a 20-gallon, 22 gauge stainless steel tank, this vacuum cleaner can handle large volumes of debris before needing to be emptied.
- Reusable HEPA Filter: High-performance HEPA (dust) filter prevents inddor and outdoor dust and particulates from blocking the motor, ensuring consistent power and suction.
- Powerful Side Inlet: a 2.8" ID side inlet that creates a cyclonic air effect, providing powerful suction and efficient debris removal.
- Metal Debris Deflector: The vacuum cleaner features a deflector that protects the head, on entry the debris swirls around the tank and falls to the bottom.
- Easy Maneuverability: The vacuum is equipped with all-terrain, pneumatic back wheels and locking front casters, allowing for easy movement during use.
- Sturdy Steel Frame: With a robust steel frame with handles, this vacuum cleaner is built to last and withstand the rigors of heavy-duty use.
- Strong, Flexible Hose: The polypropylene hose is designed to be tangle-free, ensuring smooth, snag-free and hassle-free operation.
- Heavy Gauge 240V Power Cord: The vacuum cleaner features a 240V NEMA 28-foot heavy gauge power cord.
NOTE: CAN ONLY BE USED WITH A GAS POWERED GENERATOR: RECOMMENDED - MIN 6500 Watts PEAK, 30 AMP ELECTRICAL SOURCE WITH 4 PRONG NEMA PUSH AND TWIST SOCKET
Carbon Clamped Pole Kit Features
- Durable Material: Made of 24 TON Carbon Fiber
- Easy to Use:Easy fit clamp ends for quick set up and tear down
Large Selection of Adaptors: Multiple adaptors and tips
- 1 x 135 Degrees Silicone Angled Head
- 3 x Connection Silicone Pole to Hose Adapters (2" - 2", 2" - 2 1/4" and 2" - 1 3/4") to fit most standard wet/dry vacuums.
- 1 x Narrow Cleaning Head / Nozzle
- 1 x Wide Cleaning Head / Nozzle
Pole Bag Features:
- Well Made: Double wall construction with abrasion resistant polyester material.
- Large Hold: Fits a complete 40' pole kit and accessories with room for two additional poles too.
- Extra Storage: Large accessories pouch to keep all your brackets, tools, silicone elbows and cuff inside
- Durable: Plastic inner liner to protect top and bottom from excessive wear.
- Size: Overall Dimensions: 56" x 16" x 18"
Cyclone II 3600W Stainless Steel Gutter Vacuum Specifications
|Model||Cyclone II Triple 3600|
|Tank Capacity||20 Gallons (76L)|
|Rated Power||3600W (3x 1200W)|
|Rated Voltage||220-240V (Generator Required)|
|Normal Frequency||50Hz / 60Hz|
|Water Lift;||94.56 inches|
|Air Flow||2840 gallons/minute|
|Tank Material||22 Gauge Stainless Steel|
Carbon Fiber Clamping Pole Specifications
|Length Per Pole||4 Feet|
|Weight Per Pole||16.5oz|
|Top (Clamp End) Inside Dimension||1.95" (49.6mm)|
|Top (Clamp End) Outside Dimension||2.08" (53mm)|
|Bottom Inside Dimension||1.83" (46.4mm)|
|Bottom Outside Dimension||1.94" (49.5mm)|
Pole Storage Bag Specifications:
|Poles Supported||Fits up to a 40 foot pole kit|
|Accessory Pouch||15" x 11" x 2"|
|Interior||Plastic inner liner|
|Overall Dimensions||56" x 16" x 18"|
Bob Daly - Southport Gutter Cleaners
Much safer than using a ladder to clean gutters for my clients
John Keely - Johnny Raingutter & Rooftop Cleaning
Changed the way we operate, safer and more effective cleaning.... all at ground level.
Replaced our expensive, time consuming cherry pickers and scaffolding.