A 4' pole length weighs just 1 lbs 6oz.
Introducing the most powerful wet/dry gutter vacuum cleaning system on the market.
With the ability to reach 20 ft in the air (2 stories) without ever leaving the ground or setting foot on a ladder.
Wet/Dry Gutter Vacuum / GPV3600-80L
Our revolutionary professional gutter vacuum cleaning system is bringing on a new era of safety and efficiency for contractors like yourself.
Originally developed in the UK, these ultra powerful 3600 watt wet/dry vacs will blow the socks off the competition and leave you wondering how you ever lived without one.
Featuring a 20 gallon debris retention tank, and 3 -1200 watts bypass motors producing a massive 3600 watts of suction allowing effortless extraction of debris from gutters.
However, this extreme power and suction isn’t available to the average homeowner or contractor.
YOU HAVE TO RUN THIS SYSTEM OFF A GENERATOR!
This powerful system requires 240 volts to run. Which you can easily get from a generator with a minimum of 5500 volts. (6500 peak volts)
This allows you to move high volumes of air quickly and with real force to allow forceful sucking power at long distance. (Which you’ll need when reaching up 2 or 3 stories)
We provide you a Pigtail that converts the three prong British Plug to a NEMA 240v twist lock plug that should plug right in to most quality generators.
So right out of the box you are ready to go, just fire up your generator... plug this beast in, turn on the three motors and start cleaning gutters from the safety of the ground!
- Runs off Gasoline Generator with 240v: output NEMA plug socket (twist lock)
- Heavy Duty Steel Trolley With Cushion Wheels & Front Locking Castors
- Power: 3 x 1200 watts bypass motors
- Tank: Steel 20 Gallon Tank
- Power Cable Length: 30 ft
- Hose Length: 25 ft
- 1 x Removable Washable "Easy-Clean" Fabric Dust Filter (For Dry Use)
- 1 x Suction Hose (25 foot long)
- 1 x Electric Cable (30 foot long)
- 1 x Steel Containment Tank
- 1 x Dry Floor Nozzle
- 1 x Wet Floor Nozzle
- 1 x Crevice Tool
- 1 x Dust Brush
- 1 x Chrome Floor Wand
Included in the Gutter Pole Kit:
- 5 x 4ft Aerospace Aluminum Gutter Poles (weigh 23.3oz each)
- 4 x Quick Release Clamps
- 2 x Circlips
- 1 x 135 Degrees Silicone Angled Head
- 3 x Connection Silicone Pole to Hose Adapters (2" - 2", 2" - 2 1/4" and 2" - 1 3/4") to fit most standard wet/dry vacuums.
- 1 x Narrow Cleaning Head / Nozzle
- 1 x Wide Cleaning Head / Nozzle
This is no small investment, we get that.
Bob Daly - Southport Gutter Cleaners
Much safer than using a ladder to clean gutters for my clients
John Keely - Johnny Raingutter & Rooftop Cleaning
Changed the way we operate, safer and more effective cleaning.... all at ground level.
Replaced our expensive, time consuming cherry pickers and scaffolding.