Our 16 Gallon Gutter Vacuum with 20 Foot Carbon Clamping Gutter Poles and Pole Bag make debris-free gutter cleaning accessible without the need for ladders. The 16 Gallon, Industrial Gutter Cleaning Vacuum is perfect for cleaning gutters quickly and easily. With its 3600-watt 3 x motor, this gutter vacuum provides incredible suction power, making it great for vehicles, flood restoration, large-volume water recovery, and more. Plus, the heavy-duty steel frame trolley with cushion wheels and castors makes it easy to move around, while the dust filter is removable and washable for easy cleaning. The clamped carbon fiber gutter poles provide you with maximum strength and durability, meaning your gutters will be cleaned efficiently and safely. With these poles, you can reach heights of up to 20 feet high—allowing you to clean debris from even the tallest buildings and homes. The poles have a quick-release clamp mechanism that makes attaching and detaching them easy. The internal stop barrier prevents over-pushing of the poles together when on site. Our tools are designed with convenience in mind so that you can get the job done quickly and accurately. Whether it's a large commercial building or simply a single-family home, our 16 Gallon Gutter Vacuum with 20 Foot Carbon Clamping Gutter Poles and Pole Bag has got you covered.
Wet/Dry Gutter Vacuum / GPV3600-60L
Our industry-dominating, professional-grade gutter vacuum cleaning system has brought you and contractors across the country a new wave of jobsite safety and efficiency.
These super powerful 3600 watt wet/dry vacs were originally developed in the UK are true workaholics. Letting you complete more jobs faster, sleep better at night know your crew is safe and make you more money.
Featuring a 16 gallon debris retention tank, and 3 -1200 watts bypass motors producing a massive 3600 watts of suction allowing effortless extraction of debris from gutters.
Like other vacuums in our line the vacuum comes with a 28-foot heavy gauge power cord which has a 4 prong NEMA push and twist plug that is compatible with most larger generators (240v @ 30 amps) We recommend a generator with a minimum running watts of 5500). We also offer a 60 foot extension cord, allowing you move distance and flexibility.
NOTE: CAN ONLY BE USED WITH A GAS POWERED GENERATOR: RECOMMENDED - MIN 6500 Watts PEAK, 30 AMP ELECTRICAL SOURCE WITH 4 PRONG NEMA PUSH AND TWIST SOCKET
- CLEAN GUTTERS WITHOUT LADDERS - The 16 Gallon Gutter Vacuum is perfect for cleaning gutters quickly and easily without having to use ladders. With its 3600-watt 3 x motor, this gutter vacuum provides incredible suction power, making it great for vehicles, flood restoration, large-volume water recovery, and more.
- DURABLE, LIGHTWEIGHT CARBON FIBER Clamping POLES - The poles have a quick-release clamp mechanism that makes attaching and detaching them easy. The interlocking joints provide strength and durability while keeping the poles lightweight.
- HEAVY DUTY STEEL frame - The heavy-duty steel frame trolley with rubber wheels is designed for maximum stability and durability. It can easily be moved around any terrain without worry of it tipping over or breaking down.
- SAFETY FEATURES - The gutter vac is designed with safety features to prevent injuries or accidents. It comes with a hand guard on the suction tube to protect your hands, and an adjustable handle on the trolley for improved stability when moving around.
- POWERFUL PERFORMANCE - This vacuum delivers powerful performance without the need for ladders. It is capable of cleaning gutters up to 8 meters (26 feet) in height and can be used on different surfaces such as tiled roofs, slates, single-ply membranes, and more. With the 16 Gallon Gutter Vacuum, you'll be able to clean your gutters quickly and efficiently.
Carbon Clamping Poles
- WIDENED CONNECTION END - The wider clamping end provides a perfect fit, ensuring a safe and stable cleaning experience.
- NONSLIP POLE - The nonslip pole surface prevents slipping during cleaning, as well as provides comfort and grip when using the pole.
- LOCKING MECHANISM - A locking mechanism allows you to lock the pole at different levels so that it is easier to reach certain heights.
- CORROSION RESISTANT - The carbon fiber is corrosion-resistant, keeping your poles looking like new for years to come
- LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN - The lightweight construction allows you to easily use the poles for extended periods of time with reduced fatigue.
Pole Carry Bag
- PORTABLE DESIGN - The lightweight construction allows you to easily carry the pole around with you wherever you go.
- SPACIOUS - Will fit up to a full 40' pole kit and accessories with room for two additional poles too. Large accessories pouch to keep all your brackets, tools, silicone elbows, and cuff inside (380 x 280 x 30cm).
- TOP AND SIDE ZIP ACCESS - Long side zip provides easy access to the poles. Protect your poles in this heavy-duty holdall.
- 3 x 1200 Watt Bypass Motors (220 - 240 Volt) / 30 Amp
- 16 Gallon Stainless Steel Tank
- Heavy Duty Steel Frame Trolley With Cushion Wheels & Castors
- Tipping Chassis for Easy Emptying
- Locking Front Castors
- 35 foot NEMA power Cord
- 20 foot Suction Hose
- Removable Washable "Easy-Clean" Dust Filter (Dry use)
- Accessories:- Stainless Floor Wand, Dry Floor Nozzle, Wet Floor Nozzle, Crevice Tool, Dust Brush
- 12 Month Warranty
POLE KIT INCLUDES
- 5 x 4 foot clamping poles
- 135 degree Silicone U-Bend
- Aluminum Angled Nozzle
- Aluminum Straight Nozzle
- 3 Silicone Hose Adaptors
Bob Daly - Southport Gutter Cleaners
Much safer than using a ladder to clean gutters for my clients
John Keely - Johnny Raingutter & Rooftop Cleaning
Changed the way we operate, safer and more effective cleaning.... all at ground level.
Replaced our expensive, time consuming cherry pickers and scaffolding.