Providing plenty of power for just about any job, our 16 Gallon Classic Gutter Vacuum System with our easy to connect Carbon Clamping Poles and extra long vacuum hose kit is the perfect solution for debris-free gutter cleaning without mess or ladders. The 16 gallon commercial gutter cleaning vacuum comes with a 3600-watt motor, 20 foot suction hose, and several nozzles and attachments. The incredible suction power makes it great for cleaning vehicles, flood restoration, large-volume water recovery, and more. The heavy-duty steel frame trolley with cushion wheels and castors makes it easy to move around, and the dust filter is removable and washable for easy cleaning. With the addition of our 20 foot Carbon fiber quick clamping gutter poles you will be able to reach gutters and hard to reach areas up to 2 stories high, without the dangers of climbing on a ladder. Extensively field tested and engineered specifically with you and heavy gutter clears in mind, the poles feature a deeper reinforced ring, a quick-release clamp mechanism, and an internal stop barrier to prevent any over-pushing together of poles when onsite. With the addition of a 50-foot hose, you can easily clean debris from difficult-to-reach areas with ease. Its lightweight design makes it easy to maneuver while its solid construction and power will be perfect on any job. Enjoy an effortless gutter cleaning experience!
NOTE: CAN ONLY BE USED WITH A GAS POWERED GENERATOR: RECOMMENDED - MIN 6500 Watts PEAK, 30 AMP ELECTRICAL SOURCE WITH 4 PRONG NEMA PUSH AND TWIST SOCKET
Wet/Dry Gutter Vacuum / GPV3600-60L
Our industry-dominating, professional-grade gutter vacuum cleaning system has brought you and contractors across the country a new wave of jobsite safety and efficiency.
These super powerful 3600 watt wet/dry vacs were originally developed in the UK are true workaholics. Letting you complete more jobs faster, sleep better at night know your crew is safe and make you more money.
Featuring a 16 gallon debris retention tank, and 3 -1200 watts bypass motors producing a massive 3600 watts of suction allowing effortless extraction of debris from gutters.
Like other vacuums in our line the vacuum comes with a 28-foot heavy gauge power cord which has a 4 prong NEMA push and twist plug that is compatible with most larger generators (240v @ 30 amps) We recommend a generator with a minimum running watts of 5500). We also offer a 60 foot extension cord, allowing you move distance and flexibility.
Carbon Clamping Poles
- WIDENED CONNECTION END - The wider clamping end provides a perfect fit, ensuring a safe and stable cleaning experience.
- NONSLIP POLE - The nonslip pole surface prevents slipping during cleaning, as well as provides comfort and grip when using the pole.
- LOCKING MECHANISM - A locking mechanism allows you to lock the pole at different levels so that it is easier to reach certain heights.
- CORROSION RESISTANT - The carbon fiber is corrosion-resistant, keeping your poles looking like new for years to come
- LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN - The lightweight construction allows you to easily use the poles for extended periods of time with reduced fatigue.
50 FOOT HI-FLEX HOSE
- DURABLE HOSE - Made with a wire reinforcement, this hose is built to last. The inlet connector and silicone tip make it easy to attach to your vacuum cleaner
- 3 x 1200 Watt Bypass Motors (220 - 240 Volt) / 30 Amp
- 16 Gallon Stainless Steel Tank
- Heavy Duty Steel Frame Trolley With Cushion Wheels & Castors
- Tipping Chassis for Easy Emptying
- Locking Front Castors
- 35 foot NEMA power Cord
- 20 foot Suction Hose
- Removable Washable "Easy-Clean" Dust Filter (Dry use)
- Accessories:- Stainless Floor Wand, Dry Floor Nozzle, Wet Floor Nozzle, Crevice Tool, Dust Brush
- 12 Month Warranty
POLE KIT INCLUDES
- 5 x 4 foot clamping poles
- 135 degree Silicone U-Bend
- Aluminum Angled Nozzle
- Aluminum Straight Nozzle
- 3 Silicone Hose Adaptors
Classic 16 Gallon
3600W (3x 1200W)
220-240V (Generator Required)
50Hz / 60Hz
|Length Per Pole||4 Feet|
|Weight Per Pole||16.5oz|
|Top (Clamp End) Inside Dimension||1.95" (49.6mm)|
|Top (Clamp End) Outside Dimension||2.08" (53mm)|
|Bottom Inside Dimension||1.83" (46.4mm)|
|Bottom Outside Dimension||1.94" (49.5mm)|
Bob Daly - Southport Gutter Cleaners
Much safer than using a ladder to clean gutters for my clients
John Keely - Johnny Raingutter & Rooftop Cleaning
Changed the way we operate, safer and more effective cleaning.... all at ground level.
Replaced our expensive, time consuming cherry pickers and scaffolding.