The 16 Gallon Classic Gutter Vacuum by Gutter Pro Vac is the best tool to easily and quickly clean debris from your gutters without having to climb ladders or onto the roof. The vacuum features a 3600-watt 3 x motor that provides incredible suction power, making it perfect for cleaning gutters quickly and easily. It's also great for vehicles, flood restoration, large-volume water recovery, and more. The heavy-duty steel frame trolley with cushion wheels and castors makes it easy to move around, and the dust filter is removable and washable for easy cleaning. With the included 40 Foot Carbon Clamping Poles, you benefit from both strength and durability that enable you to reach up high and get those hard-to-reach spots. This gutter vacuum system is designed to make cleaning debris easier than ever before! The carbon fiber poles are lightweight yet strong enough to hold their shape while using them. The poles have been field tested and are specifically designed for those tough clears. They have a deep reinforced ring, a quick-release clamp mechanism, and an internal stop barrier to prevent over-pushing together of poles. Furthermore, they feature a convenient clamp that allows you to adjust their length as needed for added convenience. Enjoy easy debris removal with this gutter vac and its durable carbon fiber poles!
Wet/Dry Gutter Vacuum / GPV3600-60L
Our industry-dominating, professional-grade gutter vacuum cleaning system has brought you and contractors across the country a new wave of jobsite safety and efficiency.
These super powerful 3600 watt wet/dry vacs were originally developed in the UK are true workaholics. Letting you complete more jobs faster, sleep better at night know your crew is safe and make you more money.
Featuring a 16 gallon debris retention tank, and 3 -1200 watts bypass motors producing a massive 3600 watts of suction allowing effortless extraction of debris from gutters.
Like other vacuums in our line the vacuum comes with a 28-foot heavy gauge power cord which has a 4 prong NEMA push and twist plug that is compatible with most larger generators (240v @ 30 amps) We recommend a generator with a minimum running watts of 5500). We also offer a 60 foot extension cord, allowing you move distance and flexibility.
NOTE: CAN ONLY BE USED WITH A GAS POWERED GENERATOR: RECOMMENDED - MIN 6500 Watts PEAK, 30 AMP ELECTRICAL SOURCE WITH 4 PRONG NEMA PUSH AND TWIST SOCKET
- CLEAN UP DEBRIS EASILY - The 16 Gallon Gutter Vac and 40 Foot Carbon Fiber Clamping Poles are the perfect combination for hassle-free debris removal. With this kit, debris removal is made easier and safer.
- EFFICIENTLY CLEAN GUTTERS - The vacuum features a 3600-watt 3 x motor that provides incredible suction power, making it perfect for cleaning gutters quickly and easily. It's also great for vehicles, flood restoration, large-volume water recovery, and more.
- MOVE AROUND EASILY - The heavy-duty steel frame trolley with cushion wheels and castors makes it easy to transport the 16 Gallon Gutter Vac and 40 Foot Carbon Clamping Poles from one job site to another.
- EASY MAINTENANCE - With an easy clean filter system, you can easily maintain the Gutter Vac without having to disassemble it or use any special tools. The filters are also non-toxic, making them the perfect choice for environmentally conscious consumers.
- LONG LASTING DURABILITY - The 16 Gallon Gutter Vac and 40 Foot Carbon Clamping Poles are built to last, so you can be sure they will stand up to any task. With its rugged construction, you'll be able to count on these products for years of reliable service!
Carbon Clamping Poles
- WIDENED CONNECTION END - The wider clamping end provides a perfect fit, ensuring a safe and stable cleaning experience.
- NONSLIP POLE - The nonslip pole surface prevents slipping during cleaning, as well as provides comfort and grip when using the pole.
- LOCKING MECHANISM - A locking mechanism allows you to lock the pole at different levels so that it is easier to reach certain heights.
- CORROSION RESISTANT - The carbon fiber is corrosion-resistant, keeping your poles looking like new for years to come
- LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN - The lightweight construction allows you to easily use the poles for extended periods of time with reduced fatigue.
- 3 x 1200 Watt Bypass Motors (220 - 240 Volt) / 30 Amp
- 16 Gallon Stainless Steel Tank
- Heavy Duty Steel Frame Trolley With Cushion Wheels & Castors
- Tipping Chassis for Easy Emptying
- Locking Front Castors
- 35 foot NEMA power Cord
- 20 foot Suction Hose
- Removable Washable "Easy-Clean" Dust Filter (Dry use)
- Accessories:- Stainless Floor Wand, Dry Floor Nozzle, Wet Floor Nozzle, Crevice Tool, Dust Brush
- 12 Month Warranty
POLE KIT INCLUDES
- 10 x 4 foot clamping poles
- 135 degree Silicone U-Bend
- Aluminum Angled Nozzle
- Aluminum Straight Nozzle
- 3 Silicone Hose Adaptors
Classic 16 Gallon
3600W (3x 1200W)
220-240V (Generator Required)
50Hz / 60Hz
|Length Per Pole||4 Feet|
|Weight Per Pole||16.5oz|
|Top (Clamp End) Inside Dimension||1.95" (49.6mm)|
|Top (Clamp End) Outside Dimension||2.08" (53mm)|
|Bottom Inside Dimension||1.83" (46.4mm)|
|Bottom Outside Dimension||1.94" (49.5mm)|
Bob Daly - Southport Gutter Cleaners
Much safer than using a ladder to clean gutters for my clients
John Keely - Johnny Raingutter & Rooftop Cleaning
Changed the way we operate, safer and more effective cleaning.... all at ground level.
Replaced our expensive, time consuming cherry pickers and scaffolding.