Introducing the most powerful wet/dry gutter vacuum cleaning system on the market.
- Introducing the 20 Gallon Gutter Pro Vac Kit and 20 Foot Aluminum Poles - the most powerful wet/dry gutter vacuum cleaning system on the market. With the ability to reach 20 ft in the air (2 stories) without ever leaving the ground or setting foot on a ladder, this system is the best in terms of power and convenience. The new Cyclonic Side Inlet increases overall suction power, so you can clean your gutters quickly and easily. With a 20-gallon debris retention tank and 3 -1200 watt bypass motors, this system produces a massive 3600 watts of suction, making it effortless to extract debris from even the most clogged gutters. Don't waste your time and energy struggling to clean your gutters - with this Gutter Pro Vac Kit, you can rest assured that your gutters will be clean and clear all year long.
- WITH NEW CYCLONIC SIDE LET... that increases overall suction power
With the ability to reach 20 ft in the air (2 stories) without ever leaving the ground or setting foot on a ladder.
Wet/Dry Gutter Vacuum / GPV3600-80L
Our revolutionary professional gutter vacuum cleaning system is bringing on a new era of safety and efficiency for contractors like yourself.
Originally developed in the UK, these ultra powerful 3600 watt wet/dry vacs will blow the socks off the competition and leave you wondering how you ever lived without one.
Featuring a 20 gallon debris retention tank, and 3 -1200 watts bypass motors producing a massive 3600 watts of suction allowing effortless extraction of debris from gutters.
However, this extreme power and suction isn’t available to the average homeowner or contractor.
NOTE: CAN ONLY BE USED WITH A GAS POWERED GENERATOR: RECOMMENDED - MIN 6500 Watts PEAK, 30 AMP ELECTRICAL SOURCE WITH 4 PRONG NEMA PUSH AND TWIST SOCKET
POWERFUL SUCTION - The 20 Gallon Industrial Gutter Wet & Dry Vacuum makes it easy to clean your gutters, with its powerful 3600 watt, 3 x motor. This vacuum provides plenty of suction power to get the job done quickly and easily.
CLEAN GUTTERS FROM THE SAFETY OF THE GROUND - This gutter vacuum kit can reach up to 20 ft or 2 stories high, so you can clean the gutters without ever leaving the ground.
LIGHTWEIGHT AEROSPACE ALUMINUM GUTTER POLE - Made from lightweight aerospace aluminum (each weighs 1lbs 7oz).
DURABLE AND RELIABLE - The tank is made of high quality stainless steel, and it can hold up to 20 gallons. It is also equipped with cushion wheels and castors for easy maneuverability. With its robust construction and versatile design, it's ideal for a variety of tasks in both industrial and commercial settings.
TIPPING CHASSIS FOR EASY EMPTYING - The Tipping Chassis makes it easy to empty your bin, and the locking front castors ensure that it stays in place while you tip it.
This powerful system requires 240 volts to run. Which you can easily get from a generator with a minimum of 5500 volts. (6500 peak volts)
This allows you to move high volumes of air quickly and with real force to allow forceful sucking power at long distance. (Which you’ll need when reaching up 2 or 3 stories)
We provide you a Pigtail that converts the three prong British Plug to a NEMA 240v twist lock plug that should plug right in to most quality generators.
So right out of the box you are ready to go, just fire up your generator... plug this beast in, turn on the three motors and start cleaning gutters from the safety of the ground!
- Runs off Gasoline Generator with 240v: output NEMA plug socket (twist lock)
- Heavy Duty Steel Trolley With Cushion Wheels & Front Locking Castors
- Power: 3 x 1200 watts bypass motors
- Tank: Steel 20 Gallon Tank
- Power Cable Length: 30 ft
- Hose Length: 25 ft
- 1 x Removable Washable "Easy-Clean" Fabric Dust Filter (For Dry Use)
- 1 x Suction Hose (25 foot long)
- 1 x Electric Cable (30 foot long)
- 1 x Steel Containment Tank
- 1 x Dry Floor Nozzle
- 1 x Wet Floor Nozzle
- 1 x Crevice Tool
- 1 x Dust Brush
- 1 x Chrome Floor Wand
Included in the Gutter Pole Kit:
- 5 x 4ft Aerospace Aluminum Gutter Poles (weigh 23.3oz each)
- 4 x Quick Release Clamps
- 2 x Circlips
- 1 x 135 Degrees Silicone Angled Head
- 3 x Connection Silicone Pole to Hose Adapters (2" - 2", 2" - 2 1/4" and 2" - 1 3/4") to fit most standard wet/dry vacuums.
- 1 x Narrow Cleaning Head / Nozzle
- 1 x Wide Cleaning Head / Nozzle
This is no small investment, we get that.
Bob Daly - Southport Gutter Cleaners
Much safer than using a ladder to clean gutters for my clients
John Keely - Johnny Raingutter & Rooftop Cleaning
Changed the way we operate, safer and more effective cleaning.... all at ground level.
Replaced our expensive, time consuming cherry pickers and scaffolding.