The GutterProVac 16 Gallon Tank & 20 Foot Pole BundleIntroducing the most robust and best all-around wet/dry gutter vacuum cleaning system on the market.A 4' pole length weighs just 1 lbs 6oz.
With the ability to reach 20 ft in the air (2 stories) from the safety and comfort of the ground.
Wet/Dry Gutter Vacuum / GPV3600-80L
Our industry leading, professional gutter vacuum cleaning system has ushered in a new era of jobsite safety and efficiency for contractors like yourself across the country. Allowing you the peace of mind to know your crew isn’t in danger, you can offer your best clients an additional service they will be happy to pay for (who likes cleaning gutters themselves?) without having to go through the hassle of getting insurance and toting around cumbersome ladders.
Perfected in the UK, these super powerful 3600 watt wet/dry vacs are a real game changer. Letting you complete more jobs faster, adding more money to your pocket and keeping your crew safe.
Featuring a 20 gallon debris retention tank, and 3 -1200 watts bypass motors producing a massive 3600 watts of suction allowing effortless extraction of debris from gutters.
However… this extreme power and suction isn’t available to the average homeowner or contractor.
YOU HAVE TO RUN THIS SYSTEM OFF A GENERATOR!
This powerful system requires 240 volts to run. Which you can get from most any generator, just be sure that it has a minimum output of 5500 volts. (6500 peak volts)
More power means more air… so you can move high volumes of air quickly to allow forceful sucking power even at long distance. (commercial buildings, multi-story houses, etc.)
We provide you a Pigtail that converts the three prong British Plug to a NEMA 240v twist lock plug that should plug right in to most quality generators.
So right out of the box you are ready to go, just fire up your generator... plug this beast in, turn on the three motors and start cleaning gutters from the safety of the ground!
- Runs off Gasoline Generator with 240v: output NEMA plug socket (twist lock)
- Heavy Duty Steel Trolley With Cushion Wheels & Front Locking Castors
- Power: 3 x 1200 watts bypass motors
- Tank: Steel 16 Gallon Tank
- Power Cable Length: 30 ft
- Hose Length: 25 ft
- 1 x Removable Washable "Easy-Clean" Fabric Dust Filter (For Dry Use)
- 1 x Suction Hose (25 foot long)
- 1 x Electric Cable (30 foot long)
- 1 x Steel Containment Tank
- 1 x Dry Floor Nozzle
- 1 x Wet Floor Nozzle
- 1 x Crevice Tool
- 1 x Dust Brush
- 1 x Chrome Floor Wand
Included in the Gutter Pole Kit:
- 5 x 4ft Aerospace Aluminum Gutter Poles (weigh 23.3oz each)
- 4 x Quick Release Clamps
- 2 x Circlips
- 1 x 135 Degrees Silicone Angled Head
- 3 x Connection Silicone Pole to Hose Adapters (2" - 2", 2" - 2 1/4" and 2" - 1 3/4") to fit most standard wet/dry vacuums.
- 1 x Narrow Cleaning Head / Nozzle
- 1 x Wide Cleaning Head / Nozzle
This is no small investment, we get that.
Bob Daly - Southport Gutter Cleaners
Much safer than using a ladder to clean gutters for my clients
John Keely - Johnny Raingutter & Rooftop Cleaning
Changed the way we operate, safer and more effective cleaning.... all at ground level.
Replaced our expensive, time consuming cherry pickers and scaffolding.