The 20-Gallon gutter vacuum and 40 foot clamping carbon pole system is an essential tool for gutter cleaning safety from the ground and without the mess of rooftop methods. The vacuum features a durable 20 gallon debris retention tank, and is designed to quickly and efficiently hold leaves, twigs, and other gutter debris. This powerful machine is perfect for quickly cleaning out any clogged gutters. With 3600 watts of power and 3 motors, this vacuum has the suction to get the job done quickly and easily. It's also great for vehicle and machinery detailing, flood restoration, large-volume water recovery, and picking up flood sludge. When you are done, just tip the machine, dump the debris into a bag, and you are done. With this gutter vacuum system, you can clear clogged gutter from the safety of solid ground! You will also get our new, 40 foot clamping carbon poles. These poles are made of durable carbon fiber and are strong enough to stand up to your toughest jobs. Each poles weighs 16.5oz and this kit will allow you to reach gutters up to 3 stories high.
Like other vacuums in our line the vacuum comes with a 28-foot heavy gauge power cord which has a 4 prong NEMA push and twist plug that is compatible with most larger generators (240v @ 30 amps) We recommend a generator with a minimum running watts of 5500). We also offer either a 60 or 100 foot extension cord, allowing you more distance and flexibility.
NOTE: CAN ONLY BE USED WITH A GAS POWERED GENERATOR: RECOMMENDED - MIN 6500 Watts PEAK, 30 AMP ELECTRICAL SOURCE WITH 4 PRONG NEMA PUSH AND TWIST SOCKET
Wet/Dry Gutter Vacuum / GPV3600-80L
- INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH GUTTER VACUUM - This gutter vacuum features a 3600-watt 3 x motor that provides incredible suction power, making it perfect for cleaning gutters quickly and easily.
- EASY MOVEMENT - The heavy-duty steel frame trolley with cushion wheels and castors makes it easy to move around, while the dust filter is removable and washable for easy cleaning.
- HUGE CAPACITY - With a 20 gallon capacity, this gutter vacuum can handle large jobs quickly and easily. It's perfect for cleaning gutters on residential and commercial buildings.
Carbon Clamping Poles
- WIDENED CONNECTION END - The wider clamping end provides a perfect fit, ensuring a safe and stable cleaning experience.
- NONSLIP POLE - The nonslip pole surface prevents slipping during cleaning, as well as provides comfort and grip when using the pole.
- LOCKING MECHANISM - A locking mechanism allows you to lock the pole at different levels so that it is easier to reach certain heights.
- CORROSION RESISTANT - The carbon fiber is corrosion-resistant, keeping your poles looking like new for years to come
- LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN - The lightweight construction allows you to easily use the poles for extended periods of time with reduced fatigue.
- 3 x 1200 Watt Bypass Motors (220 - 240 Volt) / 30 Amp
- 20 Gallon Stainless Steel Tank
- Heavy Duty Steel Frame Trolley With Cushion Wheels & Castors
- Tipping Chassis for Easy Emptying
- Locking Front Castors
- 35 foot NEMA power Cord
- 20 foot Suction Hose
- Removable Washable "Easy-Clean" Dust Filter (Dry use)
- Accessories:- Stainless Floor Wand, Dry Floor Nozzle, Wet Floor Nozzle, Crevice Tool, Dust Brush
- 12 Month Warranty
POLE KIT INCLUDES
- 10 x 4 foot clamping poles
- 135 degree Silicone U-Bend
- Aluminum Angled Nozzle
- Aluminum Straight Nozzle
- 3 Silicone Hose Adaptors
Classic 20 Gallon
3600W (3x 1200W)
220-240V (Generator Required)
50Hz / 60Hz
|Length Per Pole||4 Feet|
|Weight Per Pole||16.5oz|
|Top (Clamp End) Inside Dimension||1.95" (49.6mm)|
|Top (Clamp End) Outside Dimension||2.08" (53mm)|
|Bottom Inside Dimension||1.83" (46.4mm)|
|Bottom Outside Dimension||1.94" (49.5mm)|
Bob Daly - Southport Gutter Cleaners
Much safer than using a ladder to clean gutters for my clients
John Keely - Johnny Raingutter & Rooftop Cleaning
Changed the way we operate, safer and more effective cleaning.... all at ground level.
Replaced our expensive, time consuming cherry pickers and scaffolding.